Technology is embedded in all our lives. Digital evidence is involved in almost every criminal and civil offense. In this digital age, investigators, forensic examiners, and practitioners alike need to be armed with the proper knowledge base and tools to their job. We offer training courses designed to teach the skills you need in order to do your job effectively.
Our instructors have been teaching law enforcement, collegiate students, government, and private sector personnel worldwide in digital investigations for over 20 years.
In addition, we can customize a course based on your needs as well as provide training at any location. Law enforcement, businesses, law firms, etc. will benefit from our leading-edge curriculum.
Code Blue Digital Forensics in partnership with Digital Shield offers the following courses for digital forensics and cyber investigations:
- X1 Social Discovery Course
- Media Sonar Certification Course
- Forensic Explorer (FEX) Certification Course
- CipherTrace Cryptocurrency Certification Course
- Belkasoft Certification Course
- Open Source Digital Forensic Course (OSDFC)
- Advanced Open Source Digital Forensic Course (AOSDFC)
- Open Source Social Media Investigations Course (OSSMIC)
- Dark Web Investigations Course (DWIC)
- Windows Forensic Fundamentals Certification Course (WFFC)
- iOS Forensic Fundamentals Course (IOSFFC)
- Android Forensic Fundamentals Course (ANDFFC)
- Digital Acquisitions and Triage Course (DATC)
- Incident Response in a Network Environment (IRNE)
For a listing of upcoming classes and registration visit https://digitalshield.net/events